Having an attractive and well-maintained property is what many hope for. This is regarding not only the house itself, but also that of the garden and landscaping. To accomplish these, one is most likely to employ the services of experts. These professionals will be able to carry out any plans that their clientele will express. They have both expertise and experience and so, they can offer recommendations and suggestions as well.
Now, when conducting business in general, it is necessary that you draw up a line between company and customer. And this is through the form of a contract. Basically, it is an agreement (usually a written one) that will bind the parties involved, which is then enforceable by law. This just means that everyone is obligated to follow the elements set down in there. For the most part, this is to secure the time and money, especially that of the client. A contract is no doubt a crucial document that may be used against each other supposing there are violations or offenses.
Hence, how do you write your landscaping services contract?
1. Of course, basic information must be added first. This includes the people who are very much in touch with the particular transaction plus the property address, contact information and all that.
2. State exact measurements of areas that will be worked on. It will assure that these are the boundaries of the employment. If work goes beyond those limits, then it must also be mentioned that, perhaps, additional payment will be needed.
3. Speaking of payment, that aspect must be agreed upon too. This refers to when will deposits be given – how often and how must it be provided, whether in person or through the bank, for instance. It is even preferred to really state due dates.
4. Indicate frequency of visits. Sometimes, customers want the landscape team to come when they around. Therefore, it is important that this will be brought up.
5. List the duties to be done for the day. When the professionals come, it is of necessity that they come with a purpose. And with this part, there will be a guarantee that there will be goals to be attained, more so for the particular period.
6. Cost and other information must be supplied as well. This is regarding the materials and the like that are to be utilised. In this way, everyone can monitor expenses, big and small.
7. Additional services like garden cleaning and maintenance should be put forward. Other than garden design and landscaping, these two are common components that can help preserve the beautiful and functional state of your yard. And so, this must be delved into.
When hiring experts such as the greenwich landscape gardeners, it is best to be careful and certain. As time and money is pretty much involved, there is just no room for errors and miscommunications. Remember that it is better to be safe than sorry. Thus, do apply and practice these aforementioned advices.